***10/29/13 Commission Status: CLOSED***
Read carefully, and if you're interested, send this bad bitch a PM, or an email to robo_nyanya(AT)hotmail(DOT)com. I'll juice this post up with samples in the near future.
Everything below is approximate and may vary based on complexity, technique required, and of course, your budget
Includes full body of 1 character/person/figure and a simple background. If you just want a bust, let me know.
- Black and white - $10 (+$5 for second character, +$1 for each character after second) [Example 1], [Example 2]
- Shaded or simple coloring - $15 ($5 for second character, +$1 for each character after second) [Example 1] , [Example 2], [Example 3]
- Fully colored - $20 ($7 for second character, +$2 for each character after second) [Example]
CLEAN LINEWORK pricing:
Includes full body of 1 character/person/figure and a simple background if requested. Lineart is cleaned up digitally, not sketchy.
- Black and white - $25 (+$7 for second character, +$5 for each character after second) [Example]
- Shaded or simple coloring - $30 (+$10 for second character, +$7 for each character after second) [Example]
- Fully colored - $40 (+$10 for each additional character) [Example]
To give some explicit examples:
-If you request a BLACK AND WHITE sketch of THREE (3) characters, the total would be: $10 + $5 + $1 = $16
-If you want a COLORED sketch of FOUR (4) characters, it's going to be $20 + $7 + $2 + $2 = $31
-If you want a SHADED digitally inked drawing of THREE (5) characters, the total is $30 + $10 + $7 = $47
For more complex artwork like my Megaman Tribute piece or my holiday piece, please send me a PM or shoot me a tweet prnnography and we'll sort it out together.
I am equally comfortable with males, females and anything in between. I will happily draw original characters, robots, your fursonas, caricatures of your friends and family, pretty much whatever.
I don't have any hard and fast rules except:
-I will not draw porn. I have no moral objection to it; I'm just a shy-ass person.
-I will not draw anything terribly gruesome. I have some moral objection to this, but what's more important is that it would only turn out hilarious.
Otherwise, I'm pretty flexible, so please don't hesitate to ask if you're not sure, and I will decide on a case-by-case basis. I would prefer to take your request, but if, for any reason, I refuse - please do not take it as a personal judgment, but a lack of confidence on my part to fully realize what you want. It only makes sense that if you are going to pay me with your own hard-earned cash, I shouldn't give you something I held back on.
-Paypal. If that doesn't work out for you, PM me and we'll figure out an alternative.
- A 50% downpayment once we've agreed to work together; the remaining 50% will be due once I am done with the piece and ready to send it off through email.
-If I am unable for any reason to start or complete your commission, I will refund you in full.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
-Good reference pictures or at least a detailed written description of your character(s).
-As much background information as you can give me. You don't need to give me your little guy or girl's full story and pedigree, but again, even if it's just a simple sketch, you're going to be pay me to draw something. Chances are the subject matter means a great deal to you, so I want to be familiarized with it to make it sufficiently meaningful. ROIGHT?
-The ability to express clearly what it is you want, what you don't want, what kind of coloring, mood, interaction, etc. I don't mind surprising you, but only if you're okay with surprises.
I look forward to working with you. Thank you and heff nice day!